所以你只是心動過並沒有堅定的選擇我對嗎?
So you just had a heartbeat and didn‘t make a firm choice。 Am I right?
你怎麼可以對淋在雨裡的小孩說要乖
How can you tell a child who is in the rain to be good
下輩子做青梅竹馬好不好,而不是素未謀面的網友
Is it good to be a childhood sweetheart in the next life, not a netizen who has never met before?
有人給你撐傘。可明明是我先陪你淋的雨
Someone holds an umbrella for you。 But it’s obviously the rain that I accompany you first
你的不注意細節真的毀了我好多的溫柔
Your inattention to details really ruined a lot of my tenderness
太陽不是突然下山的,我想你也懂。
The sun did not go down suddenly, I think you understand。
花都枯萎了,你才想起來澆水,是有點多餘了
The flowers are withered, you just remembered to water it, it‘s a bit redundant
那顆星星低的要落到地上了,它一定是在人間有想見,卻見不到的人吧
The low star is about to fall to the ground。 It must be someone who wants to see in the world, but can’t see it。
不想看你不開心,卻又嫉妒你和別人太開心
I don’t want to see you unhappy, but jealous that you and others are too happy
撒嬌是察覺到了被偏愛的可能,收斂是知道了自己和他不可能
Acting like a baby is aware of the possibility of being favored, and to converge is to know that it is impossible for himself and him
不是雙向的奔赴毫無意義
It‘s not meaningless to go both ways
城南的花早就被踩死了
The flowers in Seongnam have been trampled to death long ago